Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The Alaska Mileage Plan card is great for Alaska Air, earn 3 points spent on that. You will receive a free checked bag with Alaska airline, you and six guests! Get Alaska's famous companion fare every year.
- Good credit needed.
- You are eligible to receive the Welcome Bonus even if you received the Welcome Bonus in the past
- Bank of America will only approve you for a maximum of 2 cards within 2 months, 3 cards within 12 months, and 4 cards within 24 months
- You cannot get approved if you have more than a total of 5 Bank Of America credit cards open
- Bank Of America will not approve you for a credit card if you have opened more than 2 credit cards (other issuers included) in the past 12 months (and up to 6 credit cards in the past 12 months for Bank Of America Bank Account Holders)
- Bank Of America will usually pull your Experian credit report (If you freeze Experian you may be able to call reconsideration and request they pull one of the other credit bureaus)
- You can check your application status here
- If declined you can call the reconsideration department at 1 866 695 6598
- Earn 50% off Alaska lounge day passes when you pay with your card
- Earn 20% back on in flight food, beverage, and wifi purchases when you pay with your card
- Free checked bag on up to six guest
- Earn Alaska’s famous companion fare every year
- No Foreign Transaction Fee
- Extended Warranty Protection