Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The Barclay Advantage Aviator Business card is good for businesses flying AA. You also receive your first checked bag free for yourself and for up to 4 companions. Plus, get a companion certificate after spending $30,000 or more on eligible purchases, and more!
- If you had this credit card in the past, you may be declined
- Step by step guide how to apply without a legal business
- Barclays Bank will (usually) only approve you for up to 2 Credit Cards a year
- Barclays Bank will not report business credit cards on personal credit reports
- You can check your application status here
- If declined you can call 1 866 408 4064 to be reconsidered
- Earn a 5% mileage bonus every year after your account anniversary on the total number of miles earned using your card.
- Companion certificate after spending $30,000 or more on eligible purchases
- First checked bag is free for primary cardmember, and up to 4 companions on AA domestic flights
- Preferred boarding on AA flights
- No Foreign Transaction Fee
- Auto Rental Collision Insurance