Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The Hawaiian Airlines Business card can work for businesses looking to accumulate Hawaiian points. You will also receive a one time 50% off companion discount for round trip coach travel between Hawaii and North America on Hawaiian airlines.
- Good credit needed
- Step by step guide how to apply without a legal business
- You are eligible to earn the Welcome Bonus even if you earned the Welcome Bonus in the past but if you had this Credit Card in the past, you may be declined
- Barclays bank will (usually) only approve you for up to 2 Credit Cards a year
- Barclays Bank will not report business credit cards on personal credit reports
- Barclays Bank will usually pull your Transunion credit report
- You can check your application status here
- If declined you can call 1 866 408 4064 to be reconsidered
- Earn a one time 50% off companion discount for round trip coach travel between Hawaii and North America on Hawaiian airlines
- Earn 20,000 bonus miles after swiping $50,000 in annual purchases, or receive 40,000 bonus miles after swiping $100,000 or more in annual purchases
- No Foreign Transaction Fee
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Cell Phone Protection