Help Me Build Credit has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Help Me Build Credit and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.
The TD Cash card is great for typical spending. You will earn 3% cashback on dining, 2% cashback on groceries. There is no fee for foreign transaction. With no annual fee, this is a great card for everyday necessities. Plus, get 0% APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers.
- Good credit needed
- TD bank will usually pull your Experian credit report
- You can check your application status by calling 1 888 561 8861
- Balance transfer fee: 3% or $5, whichever is greater
- You cannot transfer balances from other credit cards issued by TD bank
- It seems like you have the full 15 months to request the balance transfer to receive the Intro 0% APR offer
- No penalty APR
- No Foreign Transaction Fee